How to Recover Data from Maxtor External Hard Drive?
Recently when I was ejecting Maxtor external hard drive from my system, I accidentally click on “Format” option. As a result of which all the data from my Maxtor external hard drive gets deleted. I have stored my vital documents of my office work. Can anyone know how to recover data from Maxtor external hard drive with ease?
Have you ever deleted or lost data from Maxtor external hard drive then don’t get worried. You can opt Maxtor Data Recovery software which is capable of recovering data from Maxtor external hard drive within few clicks of the mouse. The software has advanced algorithm which scans your entire Maxtor external hard drive and recovers deleted or lost data from it with quite ease. It recovers deleted data from Maxtor external hard drive as well as from various storage devices such as hard drive, FireWire drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, etc.
Reasons for data loss from Maxtor external hard drive:
- Re-partitioning of Maxtor external hard drive may lead to data loss or inaccessibility of data.
- You may delete the data from Maxtor external hard drive accidentally, which bypasses the Recycle Bin of Windows based system.
- When you connect Maxtor external hard drive to system and instead of opening it, you mistakenly formatted the drive which leads to loss of entire data from Maxtor external hard drive.
- If you scan your Maxtor external hard drive with antivirus program, then it deletes the corrupt or unrecognized files without giving you any notification.
- You may lose data from Maxtor external hard drive if it is infected by harmful virus.
- Increase in the number of bad sectors blocks the access to the data stored in Maxtor external hard drive.
- Unintentionally pressing on delete button while accessing or clearing unwanted data from Maxtor external hard drive when it is connected to the system leads to deletion of files from Maxtor external hard drive.
- Your Maxtor external hard drive may get corrupt due to improper ejection, file system corruption, virus attack, etc., and makes its data unreadable or inaccessible.
- Data transfer interruption due to sudden power failure or software conflicts leads to loss of data from Maxtor external hard drive.
Losing data from Maxtor external hard drive is truly heartbreaking as it would have contained vital data and other stuff. In such circumstances, worrying about how to recover data from Maxtor external hard drive won’t make it come back to you. So, you need to find out a reliable way to recover Maxtor external hard drive data with ease. You can opt Maxtor Data Recovery software for recovery of data from Maxtor external hard drive within few mouse clicks. For more details, you can visit this link: http://www.maxtor-datarecovery.com
Features of Maxtor Data Recovery Tool:
- Using this software, you can perform data recovery from Maxtor external hard drive with ease.
- Demo version of Maxtor data recovery software is also available online for you to evaluate the result of recovery.
- Apart from Maxtor external hard drive, the software can also recover data from various brands of external hard drive such as Toshiba, Seagate, Western Digital, Transcend, HP, Hitachi, Samsung, Corsair, etc.
- It supports data recovery from Maxtor external hard drive on all major versions of Windows operating system.
- You can store the recovered files in a compressed fashion in a ZIP file to save the disk space.
- The software has an ability to resume recovery session to avoid further rescanning of the drive.
- The software provides you with a “Preview” option so that you can preview the recovered data before restoration.
- It recovers data from Maxtor OneTouch 4 Mini,Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9, Maxtor OneTouch III, etc.
Steps to Recover Data From Maxtor External Hard Drive:
Step1: Download and install demo version of Maxtor Data Recovery software on your system. Connect the Maxtor external hard drive to your system and run the utility, select "Recover Drives" option from the main screen.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step2: Now, on the screen you will find two options, select appropriate option according to data loss situation.
Figure 2: Select Appropiate Option
Step3: A list of logical drives will be displayed. Select your drive and start the recovery process.
Figure 3: Select Physical Drive
Step4: Once recovery process is over, the tool provides the list of recovered files, which can be viewed using "Preview" option.
Figure 4: View Recovered Files