Maxtor Data Recovery Software
Maxtor Data Recovery is a robust tool designed to retrieve data from Maxtor storage devices in various data loss situations. It has a built-in scanning algorithm which performs a rigorous scan on the selected drives and provides a list of recovered files before completion of the recovery process. These files can be viewed using Preview
option and can be verified if Maxtor data recovery has been a success or not. The tool supports to recover Maxtor drive data on different versions of Windows like Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, 7, 10, XP, Vista and Windows 8. When it comes to Mac systems, it can recover data on Mac OS X 10.5.x and above versions including Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan and Sierra.
Features of Maxtor Data Recovery:
- The application supports to get back data from Maxtor drive having bad sectors. It will create disk image files and later recover data from those sectors by using images as reference
- Capable of recovering data from external storage devices that are not recognized by the systems.
- Supports Maxtor data recovery on systems with different file systems like FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS5, HFS+, etc.in a very few simple steps.
- Facilitates to compress and save the retrieved data in order to save the disk memory space.
- Provides Save Recovery Session option using which one can resume the recovery process from instant paused and thus saves quality time.
- It can restore Maxtor data on computers of different hard drives like SATA, PATA, SCSI, IDE, etc. with full ease.
- The app has undergone several tests and thus is proven to be healthy and virus free software to recover Maxtor drive data
- When it comes to recovery of images, one can restore images of many popular formats like JPEG, PNG, TIFF, etc and even retrieve RAW photos of various image formats like MRW, NEF, RAW etc. as the tool supports nearly 50 image formats for photo recovery.
- The program provides Find and sort options through which one can identify a particular file from a list of retrieved files within few moments.
Thus all these exquisite features make Maxtor Data Recovery as the perfect choice to recover Maxtor drive data.
Causes for Data Loss Scenario
Corrupted Storage device: Improper working of external HDD file system, an abrupt pull of the device when connected to PC, and many more issues lead to corruption of external storage devices. Once corrupted, the data stored in it becomes inaccessible. Thus, you can use Maxtor data recovery tool which scans the entire external drive and retrieves all files that are previously saved in it.
Files not present in Recycle Bin: The known fact is that when you delete files from your PC, all deleted data gets stored temporarily in Recycle Bin. But if you delete files using the shift + delete option or command + delete option, those files are not saved in Recycle Bin / Trash. Also sometimes if the size limit of Recycle Bin or Trash folder exceeds, there are chances where the deleted data bypasses the Recycle Bin and thus no traces of files are left behind. In all these cases, Maxtor data recovery app can be used to get back data within few mouse clicks.
Formatted external hard disk: When some non-reliable apps are used, it may ask for formatting drives. If you click yes, then your drive gets formatted. Also when these devices get corrupted, you may format for its proper working condition. Or you may accidentally select format option. In all these cases, your device gets formatted and you lose data. The best solution in these cases is to use Maxtor Data Recovery program which can restore Maxtor data or any other external device data successfully without modifying or missing single file successfully.
Improper reinstallation of OS on PC: While upgrading the OS of your computer to a new version, you get an option to partition your drives. Now if there is an improper partitioning of drives, or if you have not followed the right procedure to reinstall your OS, the data stored on your hard drive may become inaccessible. Even in these cases, Maxtor Data Recovery software can be used as this app not just works on Maxtor devices to restore Maxtor data but also works fine on PC hard drive to restore data from inaccessible or corrupted partitions.
In all these cases, there are chances to recover data only if you avoid using your PC or the external storage device to save any new data, until and unless you will successfully get back data from Maxtor drive. Else your previously saved files may get overwritten and you may lose your vital data permanently.
Precautionary measures to avoid data loss:
- Since power conditions are unpredictable, always use power stabilizers to avoid sudden power spikes and power shut down which may result in loss of data
- Always have multiple backup copies for vital data in healthy storage devices
- Make sure that you run reliable antivirus software in your system to keep it protected from Trojans, bugs and virus and thus keeping it healthy
- Take a proper backup and format your drives periodically to keep it in good working condition & safe.
- Always use safe removal option to avoid abrupt disconnection of the device during file transfers.
Maxtor Data Recovery software has a user-friendly interface. You won't need any extra assistance on how to use it. Still if at all you face any difficulty while using the app, contact technical support team which is 24/7 available to guide you through the entire recovery process. So PEOPLE!! WHY WAIT!! Download the free demo version of this fine software and try using it to retrieve data from Maxtor drive. If you are happy with app's performance purchase this cost economical tool and save all your data in your desired locations. So, if anybody asks you; How to recover data from external or internal drive??? Well!! Now you have a perfect suggestion to them.
Watch This Video Tutorial on How to Recover Data from Maxtor Hard Drive
Steps on how to use Maxtor Data Recovery tool?
Step 1: Download and install the free version of Maxtor Data Recovery tool on your PC. After successful installation, launch the software. In the Main Screen, select “Recover Partitions” option. Then, the tool shows all the logical and physical disk drives available in the system. Choose the appropriate physical disk and click "Scan" option
Step 2: Now, the software scans the selected partition to regain it's files back. Wait for the scanning to get complete.
Step 3: Upon the completion of scanning process, a list of recovered files are displayed. You can view the recovered files in Data View, and File Type View.
Step 4: Finally, at the end of recovery process, youc an preview the recoverable files by right clicking on the file and selecting Preview from the displayed options.
Step 5: At last, if you are satisfied with the tool, then activate the license key of the tool and select the destination drive to save the recovered files.
Software to Recover Maxtor M3 4TB Hard Drive Data
Data Recovery from Maxtor External Hard Drive
Maxtor Hard Drive Failure Recovery
Recover Data from Damaged Hard Drive
Recover Deleted Data from Maxtor External HDD